decision day looms

February 8, 2008

Hi,After yesterday’s meeting I have resolved to shoot some test footage for the next and final submission prior to the commissioning decision on 6th March.Not sure exactly yet what I will shoot but likely to involve some compositing, some animation and perhaps some live action exterior location work.Think that I am up against it as far as the commission goes as the LOF (leaf of faith) gap still feels nearly as apparent and gaping as when project was initiated. To successfully resolve Carcass in the way which all of the collaborators have envisaged on the likely budget is as the football commentators say ‘a big ask’.If we all knew exactly how ‘it’ could be done before we did it then what would be the bloody point!!journey not destination  onwards and upwards. 


%d bloggers like this: